Social Happenings with Bill GastBill Gast
The date is almost here… Saturday evening, December 12th
for a “Night at the Museum.” The CSCC Christmas/Holiday Party
will be held at the Pioneers Museum.
- The party location is the Pioneer Museum. Attendance is limited to 100 people.The food will be a partial potluck (Garden of the Gods Gourmet will provide two entrees), similar to this summer’s picnic. Attendees are requested to bring a potluck (salad, side dish or dessert) Water and soda will be provided by the club. And, BYOB white wine or beer only.
- The cost for this event will use tiered pricing, which began at $10 per club member and increased to $15 per person between
- The Holiday Party is a dress up affair. Historical personalities that may make an appearance are General Palmer, Queen Palmer, Zeb Pike and race car driver Al Unser. For other dress-up options, check out the characters in the three “Night at the Museum” movies. There will be a
- Dave Horne Community MVP and CSCC Volunteer of the Year will be recognized (revised plaque)
- Entertainment (Music, Games or Activities) are in the planning process.
And as always (for longer than most of us can remember), think about kicking off the New Year with a bicycle ride. Well, not just any bicycle ride, but the 1 JAN 2016 30th
Annual Frozen Water Bottle Ride & Lunch at BJs. The ride will start by meeting at University Village Shopping Center. Checxk the Ride Calendar for further details.