CSCC 25th Anniversary Holiday PartyCharlie Czarniecki
Party Reminders include:
1) Chris Conboy is still looking for people who have clean vintage CSCC riding jerseys that we can put on display that night. Please contact Chris if you have any jerseys that can be used for display--cell 339-8857.
2) The 10 DEC Holiday Party will start with a 5:00pm social hour, followed by dinner at 6:00pm.
3) Our plan is for everyone to enter the AF Academy that day by the North Gate, which closes at 6:00pm. People entering the North Gate will only have to show a picture ID as they drive their vehicles though that gate.
4) Anyone arriving later than 6:00pm will have to go through the South Gate. In order to do that you have to have a DoD ID or be on a special access list that I will submit to the AF Academy.
5) At the end of NOV very few people had contacted Charlie Czar to be put on that special access list. That list has to be submitted by 6 DEC, so contact Charlie fast if you need your name/drivers license number to be added to the list.
6) Chris Conboy wants to remind people that this is our 25th Anniversary Party so it is envisioned to be a slightly more "dressy affair".