Cycling the SpringsEd Bidinotto
Ed has cycled extensively throughout the Western United States and also in Italy, France and Switzerland. He’s taken the best practices of organized rides and bike tours and has brought them all together in his first road cycling book entitled “Cycling the Springs”.
Cycling The Springs is the first detailed road cycling guide of Colorado Springs and its surrounding areas! The book is comprehensive in both scope and detail.
Road cyclists throughout the Front Range will enjoy this up to date cycling guide with detailed turn-by-turn route sheets, area maps and a bit of history, showcasing the best road rides of the Pikes Peak Region.
- 235 pages and over 40 great road rides for all abilities
- Fun, new streets, roads and developments
- Distance, elevation gain, map overview, starting location and difficulty about each ride.
- Turn by turn route sheets that can be printed or entered in your GPS device.
- Interesting historical facts along the way.
- Local centuries, bike shops, clubs, events and Colorado Springs cycling resources.
Cycling The Springs is available at the following locations:
• Pro Cycling
• Book signing on FEB 9, 5:30pm at Carmichael Training Systems
Or you may call Ed at 719 331-3976 for club discounts
Thank you, Ed Bidinotto